BASIC PURPOSE: The Contact Training Center Supervisor is primarily responsible for:
Training Leads and Associates: oversight of the Training Lead/Associates team; setting and monitoring expectations; providing guidance and feedback that results in maximum performance; continual development of classroom facilitation, training competencies, and leader skillsets for the training team members.
Training Curriculum: identifying current and future training needs within departments; creation, development, coordination, delivery, and updating of Contact Center training content to incorporate newest techniques and information including but not limited to - training courses, e-learning, gamification, quick reference guides, outlines, forms spreadsheets, any other media supports for learning, and emerging technology.
Training Initiatives and Schedule: collaborate with Training Manager to coordinate training initiatives; maintain staffing, training calendar, syllabus, agenda, and materials; oversight of daily training activities, video schedules, etc; ensure all media and systems operate at top level and that needs are addressed promptly.
Conduct Training: will conduct training as needed for demonstration purposes or to address staffing needs. Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the training process as well as the ability to moderate large groups.
· Observe training sessions for associate development and training effectiveness
· Execute the attendance policy by being the point of contact for call-ins by agents during training
· Manage time off requests and attendance tracker
· Conduct disciplinary meetings with the approval of the Training Manager
· Administer knowledge checks to gauge what trainees have learned and where additionally coaching is needed
· Provide coaching and guidance throughout training
· Work with the Customer Service and/or QA team to identify post training opportunities for improvement
o i.e. phone etiquette, proper use of tools, process, etc.
· Ensure that all new systems and procedures are communicated to the Customer Service Team in a timely manner
o Or through training or documentation as necessary
· Organize, lead, and/or participate in necessary meetings pertaining to new training requests
· Handle in-bound calls when necessary, to maintain skill level and knowledge base, and to also identify needs
· Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
§ HS Diploma or equivalent required
§ Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
· 3+ years of classroom and large group training experience
· Leadership skills and ability to motivate and inspire a team toward a common goal
· Previous experience in directly managing associates and subordinates
· Problem solving and employee relations capabilities
· Training and education content creation experience
· Working in a team-oriented, collaborative call center environment
· Strategic thinking ability
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Graphic and creative design
· Time management skills
· Strong PC and LMS skills, Microsoft Office Suite, Access, SharePoint, Customer Service Software, LMS systems
§ Salesforce experience and knowledge
· Typical Physical Demands:
§ Requires prolonged sitting, some bending and stooping
§ Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds
§ Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and calculator
§ Requires normal range of hearing and vision
Central Oklahoma Chapter of the Association for Talent Development Copyright 2018