January 12, 2019
Call to Order
COCATD January Board Meeting
Betty Merritt, Joy Dryer, BJ Glover, Paula Hanger, Marina Knoll, Macy Garcia, Jeremiah Shaw, Susan Donnelly, Jodi Hinkle, Carrie Folger, Kyle Suchy, Michael Dickerson,
Attendees Not Present
Approval of Previous Minutes
December Board Meeting minutes approved.
2018 Slate approved:
· President: Betty Merritt, Integris
· President-elect: Joy Dyer, OKC Thunder
· VP Communications: Susan Donnelly, ODMHSAS
· VP Finance: Paula Hanger, Moore Norman Technology Center
· Director of Finance: Marina Knoll, INTEGRIS
· VP Marketing: Marcy Garcia, Integris
· VP Membership: Carrie Folger, Goodwill Industries
· VP Programming: Jeremiah Shaw, Strata Leadership
· VP Technology: Jodi Hinkle, Jodie Hinkle Design
· Director of Technology: Michael Dickerson, ODMHSAS
· VP of Outreach and Volunteer Development, BJ Glover, Learning Consultant
· Past-President/Advisor: Kyle Suchy, OMES
· The transition from PayPal to Wild Apricot (WA) for payment. – motioned, voted and approved immediately following the February meeting.
· QuickBooks purchased, transitioning from excel to QB cloud software – motioned, voted and approved
· First time member free (or it has been a while) – motioned, voted and approved
· Model Tulsa’s registration model add student – motioned, voted and approved
· Put sponsorship options on the website – motioned, voted and approved
· Google Docs as COCATD repository – Motioned, Voted and approved
New Business - Actions taken or agreed to be taken
Coordinate one volunteer opportunity per quarter alternating between donation of time, money, or resource. Plan in place by 1/28/2019
Student Chapter Communication by 1/28/2019
Add student model to website
Add sponsor options on website
Add new corporate membership
President commitment to prepare a pre agenda for our monthly meeting.
Reestablish the PO Box by 1/28/2019
Create marketing and process for new members, including new attendee packet, and new member packet.
Create marketing literature on benefits of COCATD
Design 1st time cards
Revamp local mem brochure
Research new bank/credit union - March 11th
Conference Committee selected - by the Mid-year of 2019 - 6/30/2019
Gifting a book (learning resource) at each event.
Transition homepage to Homestead style.
March 7, 2019, 5:30 PM
VP Communications APPROVAL:
Susan Donnelly, January 25, 2019
Betty Merritt, January 25, 2019