OMES is seeking an Training Department Intern for the Human Capital Management Division. This is an unclassified position in state government, located in Oklahoma City. The hourly rate for this position is up to $15.00 based on education and experience.
The primary purpose of this position is to perform work that assists the training department in a wide range of learning and development projects that reach all State Employees.
• Assists with developing and updating learning and development project plans for projects including information such as project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, and schedules
• Organize and maintain electronic folders containing training materials and resources for various groups
• Maintain spreadsheets for project tracking purposes
• Manage a variety of projects using a tracking, timeline, and milestone method
• Will help plan and manage projects and monitor deadlines and standards
Central Oklahoma Chapter of the Association for Talent Development Copyright 2018