BASIC PURPOSE: The Sales Trainer position is a leadership position that is responsible for new hire sales training, coaching, mentoring, motivating and further developing an inside sales team to grow our customer base and provide the ultimate customer experience. They will be responsible for creating an environment of sales professionalism that will maximize sales performance, build on post sale commitments and drive new business development.
- The continual development of quality new hire and continuation training programs and training materials.
- Establish training needs by collaborating with sales leadership, analyzing sales KPI’s and performance results.
- Develop individual and/or group training methods to meet the needs of the department.
- Deliver quality classroom training using a variety of modern training techniques including electronic, audio & video.
- Evaluate training program effectiveness and make adjustments, as needed.
- Design training material that includes Love’s product knowledge, soft skills, sales process, Salesforce process, sales techniques, and post sales techniques.
- Create coaching components & knowledge articles to support continuation training and performance development.
- Provide support to sales leadership as training needs arise.
- Presenting live, audio and video training to large and small groups.
- Provide other duties as assigned by management.
- Collaborate with other training teams and trainers.
- Provide a leadership role to mentor and coach sales agents as needed or requested by leadership.
- Participate in training efforts or support training as needed, for Customer Service and/or Help Desk.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Education: High School Diploma. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Required - significant experience (4+ years) in sales training design and assessment
- Required - significant experience (4+ years) in sales training delivery
- Required - previous sales experience (5+ years)
- Audio and video training experience
- Strong written, verbal and communication skills
- Experience in overseeing group presentations and presentation environment
- Previous experience with Salesforce or other CRM
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Central Oklahoma Chapter of the Association for Talent Development Copyright 2018